Royal Canadian Marine Search and Rescue is a charity that saves lives on the water. We serve coastal and lake communities in British Columbia, providing year round rescue service and promoting boating safety for children and families.
- In an average year we assist more than 700 people.
- We have a network of about 1,000 volunteers.
- We have 42 Rescue Stations.
- We have more than 60 dedicated search and rescue vessels.
- We serve some of the busiest waterways and most rugged coastline in the world.
- We provide boating safety checks for hundreds of recreational boaters each year.
- Our Kids Don’t Float program provides lifejackets for children at dozens of marinas around B.C.