Royal Canadian Marine Search and Rescue is the volunteer lifeboat service in British Columbia. A charity that is part of the Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary system, we operate about 40 marine rescue stations on the west coast and in the B.C. interior. A small staff at the Headquarters and Training Centre in East Sooke near Victoria supports more than 1,000 volunteers with member services, training, safety, equipment, and administrative support.
About the position:
Reporting to the Director of Administration, the Administrative Assistant’s duties will include:
• Membership intake and administration
o Membership applications
o ID cards
o Data system membership-related entries
• Training course administration
o Processing training course files
o Travel and accommodation coordination
• Data entry regarding membership, financial information, and charitable reporting
• Supplies and equipment ordering and inventory tracking
• Supporting directors and managers as required
• Phone reception
• Mail processing
• Other administrative duties as assigned
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax 778 352-1781 or mail to 6040 East Sooke Road, Sooke B.C. V9Z 0Z7.
The deadline for applications is June 7, 2016.