Hosted by RCMSAR STATION 1 – West Vancouver, RCMSAR members of all levels can take part in an exciting Shore-based Leadership and Team-building Experience (SLTE) taking place September 21st, 2019. Participants will power through a series of tough obstacles that challenge mental strength and flexibility and ask the question – can you think outside the box?
Highlights will include guest speaker Jonathan Lehman, a husband, a father and a professional firefighter by trade. He is completely fascinated by human behaviour and is constantly searching. Aside from loving his family, he loves punk rock.
RCMSAR members who sign up will also get seven hours of hands-on leadership and team-building experiences including problem solving and awareness. Teams will navigate an intensive leadership course while maintaining constant control of assigned gear and personnel, with lunch provided and an exclusive participant T-shirt designed specifically for the event to take home as a souvenir.
This first of its kind SLTE will be followed by the RCMSAR Annual General Meeting and Awards Ceremony.
Who: This event is open to RCMSAR members only (all levels)
What: Shore-based Leadership & Team-building Experience (SLTE). You will power through a series of tough obstacles that challenge your mental strength & flexibility. Can you think outside the box?
When: September 21st, 2019
Where: Gleneagles Community Centre, 6262 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7W 2S5
Why: To have an unforgettable experience!
Transport: Shuttle available between HSB ferry terminal and the event venue
Registration: Deadline to register is September 5 — complete the form at the following link: Registration Form
Cost: *$30/person. Includes lunch and an exclusive event T-shirt!
1. E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org is preferred
2. Cheque payable to WVMRS, mailed to 4805 Meadfeild Road, West Vancouver, BC V7W3E6
3. Visa / Mastercard: Call Alistair Duncan at 604-818-9528
* Fee charged helps to cover the cost of venue rental, lunch, coffee breaks/snacks, transportation, guest speaker, equipment rentals and other incidentals. Headquarters & Station 1 are covering the difference between what is collected for the Leadership Training & Team-building Experience and what is actually required to put on this event.
08:00 Shuttle runs commence from HSB ferry terminal to the venue
09:00 Leadership & Team-building Experience begins
16:00 Leadership & Team-building Experience concludes
16:30 AGM and Awards Ceremony begins
18:00 AGM and Awards Ceremony concludes
Regular shuttle runs back to Horseshoe Bay from 16:00 until after the AGM concludes
1. Please forward your questions to your Station Leader.
2. Station Leaders, please compile questions and forward to:
Jason King, SLTE Director ; email@example.com ; 604-219-4713